1. This is an arrangement for a harp, violin, bassoon, and trumpet. It emulates a journey in mystical forest at night. There is some slight added ambience to draw the listener into the world more.
2. This was a string piece written in preparation for Hedda Gabler. It attempts to encapsulate the main theme and feelings of the sound design.
3. These works were created for a production where the only musical direction was to mix Jack White and Nine Inch Nails. Created in 2016 for Women Beware Women.
4. This was a piece of open ended class work taken in an ambient musical direction.
5. A piece created to emulate a video game jungle. It starts with the idea of the character entering and then continuously develops as they progress deeper.